After making this video I received an email asking if I’d make a couple of pickups for a gentleman in Norway.
I decided that it would be a nice thing to do, so I made these two little beauties.
I was actually quite nervous making these things and having someone pay for them. Thankfully the recipient was delighted with his pickups and sent me this piece he made with them.
You can hear more of Mads Lund Kolding’s fascinating music HERE!
5 Comments to Music using Inductive Pickups.
Leave a comment
Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY, read it here: http://t.co/NrI2VTmcAZ
Playing free show tonight @ Music Hackspace with Blanca Regina. Troyganic Café FREE 132 Kingsland Road E2 8DY http://t.co/4QjnHssgoW
Me and Melt Yourself Down yesterday on Jools Holland - Fun Fun Fun http://t.co/dNLMxkn3TI
- Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY
- Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Hanoi Score workshop and Scooter ride including Vietnam’s most controversial Fruit! (Day 2)
- Arrived in Hanoi! (Day 1)
- I’ll be playing in Vietnam, Norway, and Germany This month.
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- cheap car insurance for young drivers with pass plus on Final Cafe Oto concert of 2010, 21st December
- minimum car insurance kentucky on Final Cafe Oto concert of 2010, 21st December
- gironoturno.com.br on Chekhov Challenge now on BBC iplayer
- CDY on Acoustic Guitar – Completed Instrument
- Philip McHugh on Acoustic Guitar – Neck and Fretboard construction