I’m making a piece of music for BBC radio 3′s the Verb show and I’d like to assemble a large chorus of people speaking in morse code. I need your help – All you have to do is record yourself speaking the letter ‘Q’ followed by the words:
EDIT: Thanks for all the entries, I’ve started work on the music now so entries are not closed.
if you like you can then follow that with your favourite word beginning with the letter Q.
You can record directly onto your computer by clicking the “Send Voicemail” button which is on the right hand side of the screen >>>>>>>>>
Or you can email me the recording & tell me how you’d like to be credited.
I think the show goes out on 24th October.
2 Comments to I’d like you to help me make a massive morse code chorus.
Leave a comment
has anyone got an EMF meter they can lend me for a few days?
@nancynancybeep 'Dancing' is Just WOW
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- live cam washington dc mall on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Demetria on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Helen on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Allison on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- gironoturno.com.br on Chekhov Challenge now on BBC iplayer