I’m making a piece of music for BBC radio 3′s the Verb show and I’d like to assemble a large chorus of people speaking in morse code. I need your help – All you have to do is record yourself speaking the letter ‘Q’ followed by the words:
EDIT: Thanks for all the entries, I’ve started work on the music now so entries are not closed.
if you like you can then follow that with your favourite word beginning with the letter Q.
You can record directly onto your computer by clicking the “Send Voicemail” button which is on the right hand side of the screen >>>>>>>>>
Or you can email me the recording & tell me how you’d like to be credited.
I think the show goes out on 24th October.
2 Comments to I’d like you to help me make a massive morse code chorus.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
"Hi, I'm a professional BeDazzler"
Special Cafe Oto Show Tuesday 4th June, read it here: http://t.co/lPSjprwAIB
@dangusset I have no idea.
Total blast from the past, a 2005 remix I'd completely forgotten about just turned up on youtube. http://t.co/ZgzRZ5LWIn
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- kevin on Acoustic Guitar – Completing the Sound-Box
- Video chat live free on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Theodore on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- feedbooks.com on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Jase on Software