Mercy Podcast Page
Come say hello, it’s free, yes FREE tickets available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Well thanks to Tom and the London Word festival team the Briggflatts show went really well. The audience were bloody amazing which made it extra special. I’m having a little pause before my next concert and I’m going to try and pull together all the strands I’ve been working on to actually produce some new music (SHOCK) for the next concert:
The show is the record launch my my friend Keung ‘Mandelbrot’ who plays intricate lines through a plethora of FX pedals (in fact he uses a prototype pedal that I made at the moment). Also playing is the wonderful Lina Lapelyte who I’ve had the pleasure of playing with a couple of times and is my favorite violinist.
Details: 29th April – Leafcutter John, Mandelbrot, Lina Lapelyte – Cafe Oto, 8pm £6 in advance – Tickets Here!
Ta ta for now,
@tassosstevens its 132 kingsland road!
I like how Gilbert & George use the bus. Dont forget to come to music hackspace tonight peeps!
Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY, read it here: http://t.co/NrI2VTmcAZ
Playing free show tonight @ Music Hackspace with Blanca Regina. Troyganic Café FREE 132 Kingsland Road E2 8DY http://t.co/4QjnHssgoW
- Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY
- Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Hanoi Score workshop and Scooter ride including Vietnam’s most controversial Fruit! (Day 2)
- Arrived in Hanoi! (Day 1)
- I’ll be playing in Vietnam, Norway, and Germany This month.
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- Aleisha on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- armorgames.com on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- CDY on Acoustic Guitar – Completed Instrument
- Philip McHugh on Acoustic Guitar – Neck and Fretboard construction
- Carl on Why don’t DAWs let you do this?