I’ve had several inquires about where people can find the remix files – well they don’t exist yet I’m afraid. I was planning on making the next micro-song available for remix but I have not had change to make a micro-song yet as I’ve been a bit busy on other projects lately (like the the never-ending rent payment project). Sorry about the delay, but it’s nice to know you are generally into the idea.
One of the things I did last week was to make a myspace site for my duo project with Seb Rochford. We are called NAILS and you can visit, listen & befriend us right HERE! There will be more music up when we have had chance to do more edits….
Randomly generated arrow compositions which came about while I was learning about classes in Processing. Click image for more on flickr.
To go with my recent post Flow Fields in Processing here is a real time version of my flow field. This one is without easing so sudden changes in direction are a bit abrupt. Smaller objects move quicker than larger ones.
Click on the black square below to begin – then press any key to see the flow field which governs the movement.
All the best,
has anyone got an EMF meter they can lend me for a few days?
@nancynancybeep 'Dancing' is Just WOW
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- Demetria on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Helen on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Allison on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- gironoturno.com.br on Chekhov Challenge now on BBC iplayer
- Windy on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians