Quad Time & The Genius of The Crowd
Sometimes making music is so much fun you wonder why anyone would ever do anything else! I was asked to remix Origamibiro’s ‘Quad Time & The Genius of The Crowd’ and had a ball giving it a thorough Leafcutterising. I really enjoyed working on the Origamibiro material and was extra specially exited to use my field recording of an eccentric man commenting on the look of my microphone’s wind protector.
I used lot’s of outdoor field recordings to try and give this a summery feel, I think it worked?! If you have an opinion the track leave a comment on soundcloud or here, it’s all ways interesting to hear what you think.
@tassosstevens its 132 kingsland road!
I like how Gilbert & George use the bus. Dont forget to come to music hackspace tonight peeps!
Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY, read it here: http://t.co/NrI2VTmcAZ
Playing free show tonight @ Music Hackspace with Blanca Regina. Troyganic Café FREE 132 Kingsland Road E2 8DY http://t.co/4QjnHssgoW
- Thursday May 23rd @ Troyganic Café, 132 Kingsland Road, LONDON, E2 8DY
- Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- Hanoi Score workshop and Scooter ride including Vietnam’s most controversial Fruit! (Day 2)
- Arrived in Hanoi! (Day 1)
- I’ll be playing in Vietnam, Norway, and Germany This month.
- Building Things
- feather study
- field recording
- Graphic Scores
- Live Shows
- Polar Bear
- Site News
- Software News
- The Making of the 5th Leafcutter Album
- Things Thought
- video tutorial
- Weekly DIY Music Thing
- Aleisha on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- armorgames.com on Vietnam Day 3 Field recording with Richard Eigner and Workshop with Vietnamese Musicians
- CDY on Acoustic Guitar – Completed Instrument
- Philip McHugh on Acoustic Guitar – Neck and Fretboard construction
- Carl on Why don’t DAWs let you do this?